Applications are now invited for the second round of CIL-funded projects.
The purpose of the award of CIL funding is to benefit and enhance public spaces in the Wolvercote Neighbourhood Forum area for residents and workers.
- Projects funded by the neighbourhood portion of CIL must benefit the community as a whole.
- Projects will be expected to meet the objectives set out in the Neighbourhood Plan.
- Projects should seek to mitigate the impact of development on the area (for example, the increased demand for community facilities, or the loss of amenity).
- Projects must give value for money.
- CIL funds cannot be used for feasibility studies.
- Funds can only be used for capital expenditure, not for staffing or maintenance.
The WNF Steering Committee is happy to offer advice on the application process: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The timetable for Round 2 applications is:
- Deadline for project application submissions: 7 October 2022
- Applications will be published for comment: 14 October 2022
- Deadline for comments to be submitted: 21 October 2022
- Approval for funding of approved projects: 4 November 2022
For full details, including an application form, see http://www.wolvercotenf.org.uk/