Shortlist of applications
Thirteen applications for CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy) funding of Community Projects were received for consideration of the Steering Committee on 14th April 2023.
The Steering Committee discussed these on 25th April and it was agreed that seven projects appeared to meet the application criteria and could be presented to the neighbourhood community for consideration.
The projects are as follows (click on each to view the application):
- Coffee machine for The White Hart Community Pub in Wolvercote
- Wolvercote Community Farm roof project
- Purchase of a powered scythe mower to cut the grass on Wolvercote Green
- Festival bench for Lower Wolvercote Green
- White Hart Community Pub CCTV
- Refurbishment to Wolvercote Young People’s Club to enhance community services
- Furniture for Wolvercote Community Hub
Information about the results of the approval process will appear here shortly.