Shortlist of applications
Nine applications for CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy) funding of Community Projects were received for consideration of the Steering Committee.
The Steering Committee discussed these on 20th September and it was agreed that all nine projects appeared to meet the application criteria and could be presented to the neighbourhood community for consideration.
The projects are as follows (click on each to view the application):
- Wolvercote Primary School SEND shepherd’s hut
- Disabled toilet refurbishment (Wolvercote Village Hall)
- Metal feet for new equipment in Lower Wolvercote Playground
- Vacuum Cleaner for Wolvercote Monday Lunch Club
- Noticeboard opposite the Village Hall (Wolvercote Commoners’ Committee)
- Cutteslowe Community Centre cinema
- Installation of external fire doors (Wolvercote Young People’s Club)
- Public EV charger installation (Wolvercote Young People’s Club)
- White Hart Community Pub – Kitchen Upgrade Phase II
- All applications combined into one file.
Comments on any or all of these applications were to be sent to to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 17th. The Steering Committee’s recommendations for funding will be posted here shortly.